Killarney Leisure Pool is new facility that was opened in February 2006 and features Ozone-treated water, large water slide, steam room, whirlpool, lazy river and spray feature, accessible ramp entries, 15 & 25 meter lap pools and stunning mountain views
To register for swimming lessons online, please visit the Killarney Pool page on the City of Vancouver website.
Things to know before you swim
- Cameras, cell phones or recording devices are not allowed in the change rooms or on deck.
- A responsible guardian 16 yrs+, in a bathing suit, must accompany children under 4 feet tall and/or under 8 years of age. The guardian must keep children within arms reach at all times while in the facility.
- Cut-offs, street clothes & underwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Infants must wear snug fitting plastic pants or swim diapers.
- Patrons with open sores or infectious diseases will not be permitted in the pool.
- Maximum ratio is 1 guardian to 5 children.
- Please help us by respecting others and ensuring that change stalls are relinquished as soon as possible, and left clean for the next person.
Aquatic facility includes:
- Ozone treated water
- Steam room and whirlpool
- Large water slide
- Lazy river and spray features
- 1 & 3 metre diving board
- Acessible ramp entries
15 & 25 metre lap pools