We operate Monday to Friday from 9:30am-3:30pm for Junior (6-9 yrs) / Senior (10-12 yrs). The KCC Summer Fun Daycamp is led by qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic staff.
Our program combines exciting out-trips to many of the Lower Mainland’s best parks, beaches and attractions, with traditional day camp activities such as sports, games, crafts and special events. We have lined up ten spectacular themed weeks to make your child/youth’s summer the best ever!
A Daycamp Consent and Waiver Forms Package (available online & in-person) must be filled out and submitted PRIOR to the start of the registered day camp week. Daycamp waivers for all camps will be available for pick-up from Killarney Community Centre June 10. It is recommended that participants have appropriate medical coverage in order to participate in the program.
Staff are not responsible for Summer Fun participants before 9:30am and after 3:30pm unless they are registered in “Before/After Camp Care”. All events are subject to change without notice.
Parents will be charged a $10 late fee if their child is picked up late after daycamp, or after camp care.
- Available online & in-person March 1 beginning at 9:00am
- Time-Saver passes will be issued starting at 8:00am
- Please be aware registration is done on a first come first serve basis as spaces are limited.
- Registration is ongoing until camps are full, available online and in-person.
- A Daycamp Consent and Waiver Forms Package (available online or in-person) must be completed and returned before the start of registered day camp week.
- Child must be 6 years old by December 31, 2020 to register (born 2014 or earlier).
- Please bring the child/youth’s doctor’s and emergency contact phone numbers and other relevant health information with you to register.
- Social Assistance & Financial Aid: Bring an “Authorization for Day Care Services” letter from your Financial Aid Worker before registering for Summer Fun Daycamp.
- Staff are not responsible for Summer Fun participants before 9:30am and after 3:30pm unless they are registered in “Before/After Camp Care”.
- Staff are not responsible for Youth Summer Leadership participants before 10:00am and after 3:30pm.
Summer Daycamp Refund Policy:
- 21 days or more: $5.00 admin fee
- 8-20 days: 75% will be refunded + $5.00 admin fee
- 7 days or less: 50% will be refunded + $5.00 admin fee
- **No refunds after first day of camp registered**
Junior (6-9) and Senior (10-12) summer fun schedule
Schedule and prices subject to change without notice
|2||Sports Academy||Rock climbing and boating||$125|
|3||Super scientists||Science world||$125|
|4||Fun in the sun||Castle Fun Park||$125|
|5||Captain’s ship||Vancouver aquarium||$125|
|6||Splash N’pals||Big splash water park||$100|
|7||Let the game begin!||City Wide Sports Day||$125|
Wildplay ropes course/bowling
|9||Globetrotters||The Fair @ the PNE||$125|
|10||Summer sendoff||Cineplex movie||$125|
Summer Fun Before & After Camp Care!
This program is only available to participants registered in the Summer Fun Day Camp. Supervision is provided by the Summer Fun Daycamp Leaders. Registration can be completed at the Killarney Front Desk.
|Cost / day||Cost / 4 days||Cost 5 days|
|Before Camp Only
(8:00 am – 9:30 am)
|$7 / day||$26 / 4 days||$32 / 5 days|
|After Camp Only
(3:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
|$9 / day||$32 / 4 days||$40 / 5 days|
|Before & After Camp (8:00 am – 9:30 am & 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm)||$12 / day||$40 / 4 days||$50 / 5 days|